Host Sana Faisal Poisoned by her Fan
Karachi, The host of private channel, Sana Faisal has been poisoned by her fan but she is out of critical situation and she is recovering very quickly. She was in Karachi and her fan came to meet with her and he took a selfie with her and her autograph. Her fan gave her an ice cream and she ate it.
As soon as he ate the ice cream, her condition was changed and she was shifted to the hospital immediately. It is said that she is poisoned through the ice cream and her condition was spoiled. The hospital sources told that she is out of danger now.
Tags: Sana Faisal |